Feb 12, 2012

Kick off 2012

So christmas was fun, I got fully busy making stuff, and not just of the food variety.
I got inspired to give it a go with Terrariums, and so made a couple of gifts and a couple for myself.  This one was for a friend.
 
Can you see the little succulant?  It looks like a little stone, but is actually 2 petals!


My fern needed repotting, so a 2nd hand vase was just the spot.

This one is a tribute to all the cats who like a little garden to sleep in.



For christmas gift and celebrations:
Sunflower seed & dried apricot Almond Bread
Moreish savoury snacks - olive palmiers and cheese & nigella biscuits

My gift - an elephant planter from Oxfam.  I filled it appropriately with a Brahmi plant ( memory herb).
A very special gift from friends - homemade vanilla extract!
Complete with personalised label - Wow!

For my neice, new bed linen was the go, but I couldn't leave it alone...


A personalised pillowcase & and one with a portrait of Karen O.

Rainbow Stiching! I hope that as she grows she enjoys this more & more.
Recently my folks celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. I wasn't going to let it go unnoticed, so I sent them some afternoon tea!
Personalised tea cups, pure assam tea leaves and some chocolate biscuits (not shown) from Simon's french cookbook



Lastly:
 Last year I 'made my own merch' to show my appreciation of the band !!! (that's the band chk chk chk)


No comments:

Post a Comment